欢迎。。。。

Welcome to my blog... Do join my forum at http://vincent2683.marlito.com/

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I stuck at a T-junction again......


Actually i didnt put much hope on pop star competition contract,i try to protect myself,
i dont wish the same thing happen like last time.....
but after a long meeting with 2 good frens last night, i feel i really like music so much, i get motivated and i think about my dreams......
But, as we all know, music life is very difficult,i scare i will fail again....
i m worrying a lots of things....
should i leave my current work n keep chasing my dreams???
Or i play safe, work hard for my life and keep music as hobby???
Here is my T-junction....
I know viz will always support me, i knew im the most best luck in popstar.
I appreciate u guys......and everyone came to my life....
Pls dont worry for me, Vincent can handle it, and think about it carefully....
just come here to share my feelings....

8 comments:

♥јαηιcε _재니스 said...

yea.Vincent gambatte yea.
no mather ur workin or singin,VINZ will always support u!!!
u cAn do it yea!!!!

Steve said...

AGREE~hahaha gambateh neh...
LOL...and u seems so like tat spongebob~wakaka so kawaii XD

Anonymous said...

Vincent is da BEST!!!
Add oil! U can do it!!!
watever u do, we'll support u!
jux think carefully before u decide~~

Eileen =)

Anonymous said...

working n dream are important too..if u choose a wrong way,then it will be very difficult/hard to turning back!!but i believe vinz will support u 4ever even what decision u make!!Jia You..

Stephy: said...

Hey, firstly congrats to you again. I know you hv put in a lot of efforts and this is what you have reaped. I can understand how you feel. It’s truly not easy to choose but if I were you, I will sign up for the contract. Because you are still young and since you like music so much, you should go for it. If let say you did not do well in this industry, then you can still go back to your current industry. You are a smart guy (that’s what Luna alwiz said), I believe you can catch up very fast. But if you reject the contract, you might regret one day. Try not to live a day with regrets, ya. Whether success or fail, at least you have tried it. You hv already stepped out for your fans now in popstar, so let’s go further and step out to the world and let more ppl know you. You can do it! Wish you all the best in whatever you do and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Vincent,
vinz will always support you so you just do what u want to do if u think u're right..
gambateh!! =)

[ Kion ] said...

sometimes, i have the feeling same as you too, that really hard to choices.
you must clear what u need,
as you like to sing, or be a star?

Kel Kel said...

well...human been will face tis problem or can said is trouble...as long as dun b regret tat wat u decide...everyway is a GOOD way,js make sure u r using a rite way to enjoy ur journey...b strong ya!!!